Saturday, July 7, 2012

Exhibition A

Asa: “What’s in the bag, Luna?”

“My camera”

“Thought we got rid of that fucking thing.”

“Michael bought me a new one.”

“Fan-fucking-tastic.”

“You can’t take this one away from me, you know.”

“The hell I can’t Luna, you bring that thing here again, I’ll tie you up and take pictures of your lily white ass with it. Got it?”

“Okay fine! I won’t. Promise.”

“A promise from you, isn’t worth a thing.”

“Whatever. Are you coming to the party tomorrow?”

“Fuck yeah I’ll be there watching you like a hawk and getting paid for it. Can’t wait to see what kind of obscene excuse for a dress you parade around in this time.”

“Michael picks out my dresses, you know.”

“Yeah, but you’re the one that fails use them to cover up.”

“I only do that when you‘re looking.”

“Michael’s going to catch you flashing me.”

“No he won’t.”

“Yes he will and I bet he humiliates you in front of everyone.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“I bet he holds your dress up over your head while he yells at you.”

“Ha! He’d totally try to, if he caught me!”

“Speaking of taking pictures of your lily white ass, I bet everyone would get the opportunity to snap one before he finished.”

“For the last time, it’s not going to happen because I won’t get caught, ever!”

“Promise me you won‘t get caught, Luna.”

“I promise.”

“I’ve never been so happy you can’t keep a promise.”

“You’re mean.”

“And you’re a slut. Get your things and get out of here.”

“Fine.”

“…and don’t  forget your camera.”

“Oh shit. I almost forgot my camera!”

“It’s amazing you even find your way here.”

“Whatever, see you tomorrow.”

“Get out of here, Luna.”

“In a second.”

“What are you waiting for?”

“I don‘t know.”

“Open the door and leave!”

“Okay fine! Bye!”

“Goodbye, Luna.”

No comments:

Post a Comment