Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Luna vs. Asa 2

The next day, Alex had to leave the library for yet another emergency. Luna got suspicious. Alex did too. The water pipes in his place had failed and were creating a terrible mess.

He told Luna to study without him and left.

Asa showed up this time. It took Luna by surprise. His serpentine appearance must have caused a stir on his way through the library. She quickly left with him, concerned he would cause a scene.

No words were spoken until they were back at his place.

Asa shut the door then pushed Luna into it. He stood so close to her she could barely move. Eye-contact wasn't feasible. She turned her head to the side and listened.

"I didn't appreciate the way you left here yesterday, bitch. So, you want to be combative do you."

"No sir, I'm sorry," she whispered.

"I told you to back off, bitch, but that did not give you the right to ignore me when I talk to you."

"No sir, I'm sorry sir."

"It doesn't give you the right to disobey me either. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir, sorry."

Asa leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"More importantly Luna, it does not give you the right to look for attention from someone else. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

"If I catch you even thinking about getting fucked by another man, I'll kill him, especially Alex. Is that clear?"

Luna nodded.

"I didn't hear you," he said.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry ...sir."

"Good. Now go back to the library and keep your legs and your mouth shut!

Asa opened the door. Luna tried to leave but he grabbed her by the arm for one last comment.

"Don't forget what I said babe ...I'll kill him. I promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment