Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clueless

“Luna?”

“Oh hi, Asa.”

“What are you doing in my desk?”

“Looking for a pen.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Luna?”

“Yes?”

“What are you doing in my desk?”

“Looking for a cigarette.”

“Luna?”

“What?”

“Don’t touch my shit.”

“Okay.”

“What’ve you been up to? We haven‘t talked in a while.”

“You mean since you killed that guy?”

“I found him in your fucking room and I’ve got bad news for you, Luna. The prick was seen jumping from his car. He got out before it blew up, then he disappeared from the scene.”

“He’s still alive?”

“Not for much longer, and get that fucking smile off your face!”

“Ouch! Okay, okay, okay!”

“God, you’re fucking clueless, bitch! Seriously.”

“No I’m not!”

“You’re still in danger. Get that through your fucking head!”

“No I’m not. He‘s just a stupid pervert. Ow.”

“Let’s get something straight, right now.”

“What.”

“Shut up and listen. The guy is dead Luna, but until I fucking find him, you need to follow my orders. Got it?”

“Fine.”

“He is dangerous, Luna.”

“Okay fine, I believe you, sir.”

“Sir, nice. She finally gets around to calling me sir. Okay fine. Well now that you’re feeling a little more subservient, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here.”

“Why‘s that sir?”

“Hehehe, god you’re clueless.”

1 comment:

  1. I love this shit, keep it up. I really need something to laugh about there days.

    ReplyDelete