Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tilly


Luna had an imaginary friend, who stole a bottle of wine. Michael thought it was a lame excuse and messed with Luna’s mind.

“Okay Luna, who stole the wine then... if it wasn’t you?”

“It was Tilly.”

“Who?”

“Tilly did it, I bet.”

“Oh yes, Tilly. Your imaginary friend, I remember her. Why don‘t you tell me a little more about… Tilly, Luna.”

“Like what?”

“What does she look like?”

“Oh, she’s really nice and has long, curly red hair.”

“Is she hot?”

“What?”

“I asked if she was hot Luna, answer the question. Does she have nice tits?”

“Sir!”

“Are they big tits?”

“Hey!”

“Are they perky tits?”

“Stop it! You’re not being very nice.”

“Do you like to touch them, Luna? Do you like touch her tits?”

*gasp*

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

“No you won‘t!”

“Too late. I like this Tilly friend of yours. Tell Tilly to come sit on my lap. I want to check out those tits of hers.”

“Stop teasing me!”

“I’m not teasing you Luna, I’m teasing your girlfriend now be quiet, she‘s trying to whisper in my ear.”

“She is not my girlfriend!”

“That’s not what she just said. Hold on. What’s that Tilly?”

“Stop it.”

“She says you’re a kinky girl, Luna.”

“No she didn‘t.”

“She says you two like to kiss.”

“No, she did not!”

“She says you two like to play in the shower.”

“Stop it, sir!”

“She says you two like to rub each other’s…”

“BLAH BLAH BLAH! Okay FINE! I’ll go get your stupid wine! But whatever you do… just SHUT UP and STOP TALKING TO TILLY!”

No comments:

Post a Comment