Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rocks


“Luna?”

“What.”

“What are you doing?”

“Throwing rocks.”

“Yes, I can see that, why?”

“Because apparently they want to be over there.”

“And why is that?”

“That’s a stupid question, Alex.”

“Stop throwing rocks and address me properly.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Let go!”

“No.”

“Stop it! Let go.”

“Hey, don’t bite!”

“Leave me alone.”

“Hey, come back here, Luna! What’s wrong with you? Are you mad at me?”

“Stop following me.”

“What’s got into you?”

“Do not touch me!”

“Talk to me!”

“No. Go away.”

“Not a chance.”

“Hey! God dammit! Put me down!”

“No.”

“Hey, it’s windy!”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got a hold of  your dress.”

“Put me down, you’re embarrassing me!”

“Pity.”

“God dammit! I thought you said, you had a hold of my dress!”

“Sorry, it’s windy.”

“Put me down!”

“Fine. There. Are you happy? Are you going to talk to me now?”

“No.”

“You’re a fucking brat, you know that?”

“Am not.”

*sigh*

“I’m mad because I saw you flirting with that stupid bitch at the library, this afternoon.”

“Oh, you mean…”

“DO NOT say her fucking name or I will scream so fucking loud. I swear to god I will.”

“I didn’t say it. Do not scream.”

“I fucking hate girls.”

“I know you do. I‘ve heard stories, actually.”

“I hate them, a lot.”

“Why is that, Luna?”

“I’m not supposed to talk about it.”

“Tell me my darling, I’ll keep your secret.”

“You’re such a liar!”

“That wasn’t a nice thing to say, and as for the librarian, Luna I never flirted with her.”

“You’re a total liar!”

“And even if I did decide to flirt with her, it wouldn’t be any of your business. You know that.”

“Fuck you.”

“I don’t like your attitude.”

“I don’t care. I don’t like competition, so watch your back… and hers too.”

“You’re not leaving me with a comment like that.”

“Michael’s coming up behind you, so you know what?  I am. See you later, Alex.”

No comments:

Post a Comment