Friday, November 23, 2012

Bad Teacher


Alex: “Give me your hand, Luna.”

“Why?”

“Trust me!”

“Okay…” *giggles*

“Good, now give me your other one.”

“Why? What are you doing?”

“Your hands are freezing, my dear.”

“I know, that’s because it’s cold out here! You didn’t answer my question.”

“What’s that, my dear?”

“What are you doing with my hands?”

“I’m warming them up. Would you like me to stop?”

“Noooo. I kind of like this but you’re going to get me in trouble!”

“In trouble, why?”

“Well because if Michael saw us like this, he would NOT be very happy.”

“Luna, this is perfectly innocent.”

“…bummer.”

“Hey come closer, you look like a frozen little popsicle!”

“I feel like one! …but ooooooh hey, now that feels nice. You’re so warm and you smell… you smell so good.”

“Hands up here, Luna.”

“Okay.”

“That’s better.”

“Mmmm. I’m in heaven.”

“There’s a million stars out tonight.”

“Yes, there is and it’s beeeautiful!”

”Beautiful, kind of like you.”

*giggles, sighs*

Michael: “What the hell is going on here?”

No comments:

Post a Comment