Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dangerous

Luna: “I want to go the docks.”

Asa: “No.”

“It’s pretty down there.”

“It’s also dangerous.”

“I don’t mind.”

“That’s part of the problem.”

“Sneak me out of here! I’m bored.”

“No.”

“I’ll do anything you want... anything.”

“Are you serious?”

“Sure!”

“You’ve lost your fucking mind.”

“I’m fucking bored, sir.”

“And I’m really fucking creative, Luna.”

“I can take it. I’ve seen you at your worst.”

“I guarantee, that you have not.”

“Oh, come on! I want to have some fun.”

“Only one of us will be having much fun.”

“So, do we have a deal?”

“Tell you what, babe. You sleep on it. Come back to me in the morning and if you still want to go, I’ll take you.”

“I’m not going to change my mind.”


“Good. I’ll be disappointed if you do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment