Friday, June 28, 2013

Less Dangerous

Alex: "Good morning, young lady. Where are you headed?"

"Um, out to get the paper."

"And you need a purse for that?"

"I don't like to go anywhere without it."

"I'm not sure where you were headed but forget about it."

"Dammit! Why the hell are you here on a Saturday anyway?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what."

"You came to my office yesterday, complaining you were bored."

"Oh."

"You begged me to take you to the museum."

"It is a very pretty place."

"You said if I took you there, you'd do anything I wanted in return... anything."

*gulp*

"Well, congratulations Luna! I decided to take you up on your offer. Go get changed because you're not wearing that to the museum."

"Wait!"

"Don't thank me now, just go."

"Can I still go get the paper?"

"Fuck no."

"Grrrr. Fine, I guess I'll go change."

"Here Luna, you forgot your purse."

No comments:

Post a Comment