Monday, July 8, 2013

At the Museum

“Asa! Holy shit, what are you doing here?”

“What the hell are YOU doing here Luna, we had plans!”

“Don’t let Alex see you.”

“Fuck him. Let’s go.”

“No!”

“Excuse me?”

“I don’t want to cause any trouble.”

“Luna, I’m going to hold out my hand and you’re going to take it. Then, we’re going to walk out of here unnoticed. Do it.”

“No.”

“Take my fucking hand!”

“No!”

“I said, take it!”

“Ouch! Let go, you’re squeezing it too tight!”

Alex: “Let go of her, Asa.”

“Fuck you, Alex.”

“Let go of her. People are starting to stare.”

“Fuck I hate you, Alex.”

“I don’t fucking care.”

“Fucking god dammit! Fine, you twat. I’m out of here but first I have to tell Luna a secret. Come here, babe.”

“No, I don’t want to hear a secret.”

“I said come here!”

Asa grabbed Luna by the arm. He leaned in to tell her a secret then bit her ear instead. She knew it was coming, he’d done it before. She tried not to make a scene. He turned and left as everyone watched.

Luna had some explaining to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment