Sunday, July 13, 2014

Strawberries


Luna to Alex:

“Want a strawberry?”

“Put it down. We need to talk.”

“What’s up?”

“Michael approached me today.”

“Uh-oh.”

“He’s been watching us and he’s not very happy.”

“Sure you don’t want one?”

“I’m sure. Cut it out, this is serious.”

“Papa’s always mad at me, it’s no big deal.”

“He thinks we’re getting too close.”

“Does that mean I should get off your lap?”

“It’d be a good idea.”

“Then you’ll have to let go of my knee.”

“Alright.”

“And my hand.”

“Fine. There you are, free to go.”

“I’m fine right here.”

“You’re going to get me in trouble, sweetheart.”

“It’s the last strawberry. I think you should have it.”

“Just eat it then get off my lap, okay?”

“If you say so.”

“Luna?”

“Hmm?”

“Eat it slower, please.”

No comments:

Post a Comment