Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Goodnight


Michael:

“Luna, wake up!

There’s a cop downstairs that wants to talk to you.
Mind telling me what is this is about?

Open your eyes, dammit.
Don’t make me stifle that snore with a pillow.

That’s better.
Now tell me why there’s a cop here.

What do you mean, you don’t know.
Damn right you should go talk to him.

Hey, put some clothes on first.

Luna, you can’t wear that.
Or that.

Okay fine. If it helps you get out of this mess.
Just put it on.

You buttoned it up wrong. 
Here, let me help you.

There.

No, you can’t show any more tit than that.
Yes, I’m sure. Now get downstairs.

That’s weird...
He’s gone! 
I wonder why.

Oh, hi Asa.
That’ll explain it. 
Oh dear.

Okay Luna, go back to bed.

No you can’t, Luna.
No she can’t, Asa.

Button that back up, Luna.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment