Friday, May 29, 2015

Pretty Pretty Please


Ouch!
God dammit.

Maybe I should’ve put on shoes before coming out here to spy on Asa.
Where’d he go anyway.

Ah, there he is and I thought so.
He brought that skank home from the party.
That is disgusting.

Ow!
Damn shrub.
Stop poking me in the ass.
I'm not in the mood. 
Seriously.

Oh my god.
I think he just saw me.
Hold still, hold very fucking still.

Phew! 
That was close.
Guess I should’ve worn something darker.
And a pair of shoes. 

Oh gross.
They’re laughing.
She’s not funny, you asshole!
You’re just horny.

I was at the party.
You’ve should’ve paid attention to me.
But you didn’t and now you have to pay.

Damn shrub!
I told you to stop poking me in the…

Shit.
Alex is behind me.
I am so busted.

Hold still, hold very fucking still.
Maybe he doesn’t see me.

He’s picking leaves out of my hair now.
I think he sees me.

Alright, alright! 
I’ll go back inside but I forgot my shoes.
Carry me, please?

Pretty please? 

Pretty, pretty please? 

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment