Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bugs

ALEX: “How was your day, Luna?”

“It sucked.”

“Sorry to hear that. Why? What happened?”

“Nothing really, it was just stupid.”

“Are you mad at someone?”

“No.”

“Is someone mad at you?”

“No.”

“Then why did you have a bad day?”

“I didn’t say it was bad, I said it was stupid.”

“So, you were bored.”

“No, I wasn’t bored.”

“Help me out here, Luna.”

“It was stupid because it just was, okay? Leave me alone.”

“Ah. I get it now, something happened and you don’t want to tell me about it. Fine. I’ll leave you alone.”

“Wait, don’t go!”

“Luna, what the fuck is your problem?”

“Nothing! Don’t leave me alone though, okay? That wouldn’t be very nice.”

“What?!”

“Just stop asking me stupid questions, okay?”

“Stupid questions?!”

“Yeah, like that one.”

“I’m out of here.”

“Wait no, okay! I’ll be nice, promise.”

*dirty look*

“Okay, I take away the promise part.”

*heavy sigh*

*little sigh*

“What did you do for fun today, Luna?”

“I went on a walk and took pictures.”

“Of what, dare I ask?”

“Bugs!”

“Bugs?”

“Yup, bugs! You know, like the little crawly things I sometimes put in your…. never mind.”

“Very funny.”

“You have no idea.”

“Not even going to ask.”

“Probably wouldn’t answer.”

“So. Did you have fun taking pictures of bugs?”

“Yes I did, until the stupid dog ate one of them.”

“He didn’t.”

“He did! Then the same stupid dog, stepped on another one, right when I took the picture!”

“That would’ve been a funny picture!”

“No, it wouldn’t have!”

“Okay maybe not, but I think this is a funny photograph. What do you think?”

“Hey! That’s a picture of me… taking a picture of a bug! Give me that!”

“Take it, I’ve printed off a mountain of copies in a myriad of sizes. I do love how your rump is positioned so high in the air, whilst your nose is inches from the ground.”

“I can’t believe you did this, you pervert!”

“Pervert?!”

“Yes, pervert!”

“Oh darling, you have no idea how perverted I can be, when I want to be.”

*smiles*

*smiles*

 “I didn’t know you had a camera.”

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me.”

“Like what?”

“Put your new picture away, my darling. I don’t think Michael would find any humor in it.”

“Maybe I should show it to him!”

“Don’t you dare.”

“I bet YOU would get in a lot of trouble!”

“Give me that back!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No! Stop it!”

“Give it here, dammit!”

MICHAEL: “I’ll take that.”

1 comment:

  1. Another fucking awesome post. I love your Luna character. The psycho bitch always makes me laugh. I can’t wait to read more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete