Thursday, October 4, 2012

Paint


“Luna, what the hell is going on here?”

“I’m painting my room!”

“Where did you find a gallon of paint?”

“In the garage.”

“Why the fuck is it all over the floor?”

“Whoops.”

“Luna, this floor is irreplaceable!”

“What do you mean? You replaced half of it last year, when I tore it up looking for hidden treasures, remember?”

“I remember.”

“You look really mad.”

“That’s because I am.”

“Oh ,come on! Why can’t I paint my stupid room?”

“Give me the paint brush.”

“No.”

“Give it.”

“No!”

“Fine. If that’s the way you want it.”

“Whoa! Okay fine, here it is! Just put your stupid belt back on. No need to get all testy and stuff. Is it the color? Maybe we could negotiate.”

“No, go get cleaned up.”

“Cleaned up, why?”

“Because you are covered in paint.”

“Am not!”

“Oh really? Why don’t you go look in the mirror.”

“I can’t.”

“I know you can‘t because you painted over it, too.”

“That’s because… I didn’t like the way I was looking at me!”

“Have you been drinking?”

“Noooo!”

“Really?”

“Of course not. Okay, well maybe just a little but… Hey, put the damn belt back on! Sheesh.”

“GO GET CLEANED UP!”

“Fine! So you really don’t like the color, do you?”

“Luna, it doesn’t matter what I think of the color.”

“Yes, it does.”

“Why?”

“Because I started in your room.”

“You what?!”

“Just kidding! Hahahaha! …Hey, I said I was just… OUCH! FUCK!”

“Where do you think you’re going, get back here.”

“No! You and you’re stupid belt!”

“Stop running around! The floor is wet, you’re going to slip and……  fall.”

“Ow. So, now you tell me.”

*sigh*

“Now my butt really hurts.”

“That’s unfortunate because your ass hasn’t even begun to feel the pain it deserves tonight.”

“Hey, my ass is fragile and one of a kind and you should be nice to it!”

“Your ass has no chance. Go get cleaned up.”

“Fine, but just for the record I… OUCH! You and you’re damn fucking belt!”

“You should start counting these.”

“No! That’s stupid, you count them.”

“COUNT!

“OKAY ONE! One already, there I said it… but that’s not fair, it’s really two. Now leave me alone so I can go get cleaned up. Damn.”

“Faster!”

“OUCH! Hey, stop chasing me!”

“COUNT!”

“TWO! Two but really three! This is stupid and you’re being extra mean tonight.”

“LUNA! There is FUCKING PAINT EVERYWHERE!”

*pout*

“Don’t you dare start pouting.”

“I didn’t mean to make you mad.”

“I think you did.”

“I wanted to surprise you with something but I screwed it up.”

“Don’t try to turn this around, Luna.”

“I’m not!”

“You knew I wouldn’t be happy.”

*silence*

“But you did it anyway.”

*smile*

“You must like the belt.”

“Noooooo, Of course I don’t!”

“For the last time Luna, go get…”

“Go get cleaned up! I know I’m going but for someone who’s supposed to be pissed off over a stupid paint job, you sure got a big smile on your face! …OUCH, three but really four.”

No comments:

Post a Comment