Sunday, September 23, 2012

Security Detail


Asa:

“So, Luna. You’re probably wondering why I brought you here, out in the middle of nowhere. The cactus looks killer in the moonlight don’t you think? It’s chilly though, shame I didn’t let you grab a jacket. Hey, don’t roll your eyes at me or you’ll find yourself in an even worse situation, and stop struggling. Your ropes are tight, it’ll only leave marks. Sit on the hood of my car bitch, right next to where you keyed it. Here, let me help you… there. Hey, sorry I tossed your shoes out but I noticed you run slower without them. What a tacky shade of red on your toenails. Someone should help you pick these things out. Too bad you’re such a bitch or you’d have friends. Just as well, you get in enough trouble without an accomplice. Which reminds me why we are here, Luna. You’ve been making my life fucking difficult lately and I don’t like it. At the party this weekend, I want you to keep your mouth shut and don’t talk to anyone. Play shy, feign sick, I don’t care but just stay next to Michael the entire fucking time. Got it? I don’t want to have to keep an eye on you. No walks, no sneaking out for a cigarette, just stay put in whatever chair he sits you in. I’m serious Luna, I want a break from you for one fucking night. So, have I got your attention? …Good, and you’re going to cooperate, right? …Good. Would you like the tape off your mouth now? …Tough shit. Hehehe, I’m so fucking funny. Hey, you’re starting to look really cold. I can tell by those nipples, nice. Hey don’t turn away from me female, you’re not in a position to decide what happens next. Calm down and deal with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment