Thursday, October 18, 2012

Prick


“Hi Asa. Can I come in?”

“Yeah, what do you want.”

“Nothing, I just want to talk to someone.”

“Isn't that what Alex is for?”

“I suppose.”

“I don’t have the time to entertain you tonight, Luna.”

“I don’t want to be entertained.”

“Go find Michael.”

“He’s not here.”

“Go find Alex then!”

“No! I don’t want to …and why are you being such a prick bastard?”

“What did you call me?”

“A. prick. bastard. Would you like me to repeat that in another language? Would that be helpful?”

“Think twice before you keep talking.”

“Would you understand it better if I said it in Spanish? El pricko bastardo!”

“That’s enough.”

“I can say it in Italian… prickissimo bastardetto!”

“Shut the fuck up, Luna.”

“German? Das prick.”

“NO MORE!”

“Wait, wait. I want to say it in Chinese… Yoo peek bah-stad. Hahahaha!”

“That’s it.”

*running, screaming*

*chasing, cursing*

“Okay, okay! I’m sorry, I didn't mean it, let me go!”

“Too late.”

“Fine, I get to say it in French then. La pweek bastarde! Hahahaha, hey… where are we going?”

“We aren‘t going anywhere. You however, are leaving. Immediately.”

“Oh come on, you can handle a little name-calling, can’t you?”

“Let go of the door frame.”

“No!”

“Luna, if you don’t get out of my office, right now, I‘m going to show you just exactly what a real prick I can be. It’s your choice.”

“Okay fine, I’m leaving. Your fly is open… Ha! Made you look.”

“GO!”

*door slam*

“Prick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment