Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Kiss

“Hand it over.”

“Hand what over?”

“Hand over my wallet Luna.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Now!”

“It’s around here somewhere.”

“Find it Luna.”

“Mmmm let me think, where did I put it...”

“This isn’t funny.”

“No, of course not. Hey, did you know one of your credit cards is expired?”

“Is that so.”

“Yup… and another one… after a while, it stopped working.”

“Very funny.”

“I thought you said this wasn’t funny.”

“Where’s my wallet!”

“I’m looking, relax!”

“Luna, your report on Marbles was……… wanton.”

“You still gave me an “A” though, now didn’t you.”

“That wasn’t the point. Give me my fucking wallet!”

“Chill. Is this what you were looking for?”

“Give it.”

“Come and get it.”

“Damn, you’re a pain in the ass.”

“Ha! Tricked you, you’re too slow.”

“Put it in my hand, Luna.”

“Ha! Tricked you again, old man!”

“That’s it!”

“Whoa! Wait! What are you doing? hehehe I was only kiddin… HEY! HOLY SHIT! I can’t believe you just did that!!!!!”

“Made you let go of it, now didn’t it. And now you know why they call it a snatch.”

“I can’t believe you just said that!”

“Everything better still be in here.”

“Oh. my. god!”

“Close your mouth, Luna.”

“Hey, who’s that a picture of in your wallet?”

“There’s no picture in here.”

“There is now.”

“Really. Oh my god Luna! What the hell! You‘re… naked!”

“Hey, it’s nothing you didn‘t help yourself to last night… sir.”

“Where’s my cash.”

“What cash?”

“The cash from my wallet, where is it?”

“I didn’t see any cash.”

“Hand it over.”

“It’s in my purse.”

“You mean your bra.”

“Yup.”

“You want me to come and get it, don’t you.”

“Yup.”

“Fine.”

“Hey! …What are you doing? That tickles! …HEY! …Stop it!!!!”

“Not until I get what I’m after.”

“You’re not even …dammit …going for the money!”

“No I’m not.”

“Stop… tickling… me!!!”

“No.”

“Fine, I‘ll give you the money!”

“Keep it. I found something else I want instead.”

“Oh, like what!”

“This…

No comments:

Post a Comment