Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Marbles continued

Luna was bent over the table, Alex wanted a tour. He propped her skirt, on top of her ass to get it out of the way.

He thanked her for the access, and gave her a little massage. He slid his hands up under her sweater, she wasn’t wearing a bra. He whispered, how convenient and “thanked” her once again.

All Luna could do was stand there and bite her lower lip. Her eyes were wide, her heart had stopped. Other than that she was totally fine. He laughed in her ear and smacked her ass, and then replaced her skirt.

“Your paper is due tomorrow,” he said, “I’m sure it won’t disappoint.”

He left her there to work on it,

Luna did her best.


Marbles
by Luna

Marbles are round and made of glass
I think the teacher just grabbed my ass!

I’ll turn this in and get an A
cuz teacher knows I get my way,

But one more thing, before I go
I found your wallet on the floor.

Sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment