Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

Alex:

“Luna, what are you doing?”

“I’m bored.”

“I can tell. Stop playing with my hair.”

“Do you think those Christmas carolers will ever come back?”

“Probably not and that was embarrassing.”

“I was just dancing, the only way I know how.”

“You put the ‘ass’ in holiday classics.”

“Let’s go caroling!”

“No way.”

“…I really should go…”

“Please, don’t start singing.”

“…I really can’t stay…”

“Just be quiet and sit down.”

“…This evening has been…”

“Not on my lap!”

“…So very nice…”

“Grrr.”

“…Michael will start to worry…”

“Speaking of him, he’ll be home at any moment.”

“…Asa will be pacing the floor…”

“Fuck that asshole.”

“…So really I’d better scurry…”

“At least get off my lap.”

“…But maybe just a half a drink more…”

“That is the last thing you need.”

“…I ought to say no, no, no sir....”

“That would be a first.”

“…At least I’m gonna say that I tried…”

“Hmph.”

“…I really can’t stay…”

“Good then get off my lap.”

“…But it’s cold outside!”

Michael: “Luna, get off his lap.”

“Yes sir.”

No comments:

Post a Comment