Thursday, January 2, 2014

Flasher

“Luna, why are you still running around in a bathrobe?”

“I can’t find anything to wear.”

“Well you may want to cinch it up a bit.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re falling out of it.”

“Whoops!”

“That was hardly an accident.”

“Errant boobs.”

“Go change.”

“Hey, check out my pretty toenails!”

“Put your foot down and stop flashing me for god sakes!”

“I’m not trying to flash you. If I were, it would look like this.”

“OKAY! That’s enough of that.”

“Don’t you like what you see?”

“Close your robe, Luna.”

“I will, as soon as you quit staring.”

“I’ll stare forever if I want to, young lady.”

“Fine.”

“Christ. Pick your robe up and go get dressed. You’re going to make us late.”

“Where are we going?”

“I can’t talk to you while you’re standing here naked.”

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Putting your robe back on for you.”

“That is NOT how this garment is typically worn.”

“I don’t care. It’s covering all the vital parts again, hold still.”

“Don’t make it so tight!”

“We don’t need it slipping off again.”

“Will you at least let me have my arms back?”

“Ask Michael to help you, he’s been standing in the doorway watching this whole time.”

“Shit.”

2 comments:

  1. You don't get many comments but I wanted you to know that your stories are being read. I love them. Please don't stop writing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete