Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Friendly Fire

Alex:  “Crazy party. Have you seen Luna?”

Asa:  “She’s over there, going through some chic’s purse.”

 “Ah right, so she is. Aren’t you going to stop her?”

 “No. She’s probably looking for a cigarette. Sick of her stealing mine.”

 “Oh fantastic, she found one. That’s disgusting.”

 “Relax, you pussy.”

 “Fuck off!”

 “Get out of my way, you’re blocking my view. Where did she go?”

 “You relax! She’s over there, talking to some guy.”

 “No way… I told every mother fucker in this place to leave her alone.”

 “That explains why he ran off.”

 “Hahaha! Luna looks confused.”

 “You’re such an asshole."

“That’s not true, I’m a good guy. I got nothing but Luna's best interest at heart.
It's how I keep her from getting into trouble that’s all.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go light her cigarette.”

No comments:

Post a Comment