Saturday, January 11, 2014

School Daze

Asa:

“Luna, what are you doing in my face?”

“I love the way you smell.”

“You’re making it hard for me to drink.”

“God, I love the way you smell when you drink.”

“Good, then let me. Will you?”

“Just one more whiff.”

“Luna, you know what happens when you press your tits against me for too long.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“I would and you know it.”

“You’re bluffing.”

“You have til the count of three.”

“HEY! You didn’t even start counting!”

“Hehehe. You like that don’t you, Luna.”

“Oh my god! People are staring.”

“Fuck, I wonder why.”

“Gosh, you’re going to get me into trouble… again.”

“I warned you.”

Alex: “LUNA!”

“Wha?...”

“Wake up! You’re dreaming in class... again. Let go of yourself and wipe the slobber off your book, please.”

No comments:

Post a Comment