Monday, January 27, 2014

Peepholes


 Michael:

“Luna! Where the hell are you going?”

“Nowhere.”

“What’s in your bag? It’s so heavy you can barely stand.”

“Nothing.”

“Bring it here. Good lord. What are you doing with all these power tools?”

“I’m using them to fix things, you know… things that need fixin’.”

“I don’t like the sounds of this.”

“Well, I wanted to keep it a surprise.”

“Oh, I bet you did. Go put them back where you found them.”

“Fine.”

“Luna, you’re going the wrong way.”

"Dammit."

~~~~~~

Alex:

“Luna! What are you doing?”

“I just installed a peephole in your door!”

“You just drilled a hole through my door and that’s it.”

“I know! You’re welcome.”

“Where are you going now?”

“Off to drill a couple for Asa.”

“Carry on then.”

~~~~~~

Michael:

“I thought I told you to put those tools away.”

“I’m headed there right now, promise.”

“Luna, what have you been up to all this time?”

“I installed a peephole in everyone’s door!”

“Everyone’s door?”

“Yup!”

“About four and a half feet up?”

“Of course!”

“Fuck.”

“Okay well if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go put these tools away now.”

“Luna?"

"Yes sir?"

"You’re going the wrong way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment