Monday, June 30, 2014

Morning, Sunshine


Asa:  

“Put some clothes on we got to go.”

“Why?”

“Just do it!”

“Fine, hand me my shirt then.”

“Get it yourself.”

“You’re sitting on it, asshole.”

“Watch your mouth!”

“Are you going to give it to me or not.”

“Fuck. Here you go, you little bitch.”

“Hey, you ripped it!”

“Shut up and put it on.”

“How am I supposed to…”

“I said, put it on!”

“Okay, okay! It’s on already.”

“Now grab your purse and go sit in the car.”

“Why?”

“And take this gun with you.”

“Whoa!”

“And point it at anyone that tries to talk to you.”

“I don’t want to go to the car.”

“Go!”

“God dammit! Fine. But you owe me a new shirt, you fucking…”

“Don’t say it, Luna.”

“Asshole.”

“That's right, you better run! Mouthy bitch, pretending like I won't catch up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment