Friday, June 6, 2014

Officer Johnson


Luna:

“Hi sexy, what’s your name?”

“Officer Johnson.”

“That’s an adorable name! I’d tell you mine but I forgot it.”

“Ma‘am, have you been drinking?”

“Hell yes! Alcohol and lots of it.”

“I hope you have a ride home.”

“I’d love a ride home, thank-you!”

“Ma’am, I don’t think you...” 

“Just show me your car.”

“It’s that one.”

“Ooooh fancy! I’ve been in one of these before…”

“Not surprised.”

“…and I liked it!”

“Oh god. Where’s my partner?”

“You’re gay? I love gay people! So, which one is he?”

“Ma’am, I don’t think you…”

“Don’t be shy, point him out.”

“That’s him.”

“Holy shit, he’s gorgeous!”

“Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you to…”

“Say no more. I’ll take my hand off your ass.”

“Thank-you.”

“It’s the handcuffs, they turn me on.”

“Can I have them back?”

“I suppose. If you can catch me!”

“Ma’am, wait! …Oh never mind, just keep them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment