Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bruises


Michael:

“Luna, how did you get that bruise on your arm?”

“Don’t remember, it’s no big deal.”

“Well it’s a big deal to me, so think about it and tell me where  it came from.”

“It’s just a stupid bruise and I don’t remember, sorry!”

“Looks to me like you were man-handled, Luna.”

*silence*

“Who was it?”

“Asa.”

“Why?”

“I kicked one of his guards in the balls.”

“You what?”

“Hard.”

“Jesus, Luna. What the fuck for?”

“He dared me to.”

“That was stupid. Why did he do that?”

“The guard said, Luna if you don’t give me that god damn staple gun I’m going to take it away from you and I said if you try, I’m going to kick you in the balls and he said I dare you, so I did.”

“What an idiot.”

“That’s what I thought but Asa still got mad at me and wanted the staple gun back.”

“Tell me you gave it to him.”

“I stapled his papers to his desk.”

“I bet that went over well.”

“He took it away and stapled my dress to the wall.”

“What am I going to do with you.”

“Buy me a staple gun?”

“No.”

“Damn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment