Thursday, January 10, 2013

Maid Service


Michael:

“Luna, come here. I bought you something!”

“A present? For me?  Yay!”

“Pretty sure you’ll get the message I’m looking to send.”

“Oh I can’t wait to see what it is! Well that’s weird …It’s a maid’s outfit... Look sir, I don’t know what kind of message you’re trying to send but I am NOT going to start cleaning up around here.

“I don’t think you don’t understand, Luna”

“Oh I understand perfectly well! You think I’ve been a slob lately and you want to teach me a lesson. Fine, I’ll be a little neater okay? I get the message.”

“Luna, that’s not why I bought it. Now, try it on.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”’

“Okay, I’ll try it on but it looks a little small. Don’t you think?”

“Here, let me help you.”

“I still don’t understand why in the world you would buy me something like this but there, it’s on. Do you like it?”

“Turn around… Yes, I do!”

“Hey, there’s something else in the box! It’s a feather duster. A feather duster? Oh my god you lied to me! You really DO want me to start cleaning! Well, that’s just stupid. I don’t WANT to start cleaning! We have servants that do that!”

“Luna they are staff, not your servants! I ought to make you dust the living room for that comment, dressed exactly as you are.”

*silence*

*sighs*

*pouts*

“Luna, don’t tell me you’ve never seen a french maids outfit before.”

“Well okay, maybe I have.”

“So you know why I bought it then.”

“Yes, I do.”

“So you’re just being a pain in the ass.”

“Yup.”

*silence*

“Oh come one sir, you like it when I’m a pain in the ass. So, are you going to take me somewhere so we can get a little kinky?”

“Yes I am Luna, right after you go dust the living room… and don’t mind the servants, I mean the staff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment