Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Scream


Asa: “Luna?”

“Go away!”

“Open up the door, Luna.”

“No.”

“Open up the god damn door or I’m going to kick it in, bitch!”

“Just listen to me, okay? I didn’t mean to…”

“OPEN UP THE FUCKING DOOR!”

“No!”

“Fine, you asked for it.”

“Wait, I can explain!”

“You’ve got three seconds to back up from the fucking door.”

“What happened wasn’t my…”
                       
“TIME’S UP BITCH!”

“God dammit.”

*KICKS IN THE DOOR*

“Hi sir. Don’t hurt me, okay?”

“Come here.”

“Leave me alone.”

“Get over here, you little bitch.”

“No.”

“Fine, you just keep backing up until that ass of yours hits the wall.”

“I’ll scream if you touch me... I swear, I will.”

“Please do Luna, it’ll make what I’m about to do to you even more enjoyable.”

“Please don’t touch me, okay?”

“Scream for me Luna, scream...”

No comments:

Post a Comment