Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bad Kitty


Jordon:

“Hey Alex! Have you noticed anything… suspicious?”

“No, just walking home through the park. Why?”

“Um, Luna is on the loose.”

“This late at night? That’s not good.”

“No it’s not and there’s more.”

“Do tell.”

“Well, see Asa thought it would be funny to buy her a cat woman suit.”

“A what?”

“Dude, it so god damn hot...”

“He bought her a cat woman suit? …Hello? ….Hey Jordon, I’m talking to you!”

“Oh, yeah sorry… anyway, she blurted out something about being a cat burglar, swiped his bottle of vodka and ran out the door.”

“You make a lousy guard, Jordon.”

“Hey! I had her by the tail at one point in time but she bit me.”

“Is that her rubbing up against a tree over there?”

“What tree, where?”

“Over there, you idiot.”

“HEY LUNA! COME HERE, GOD DAMMIT!”

“Too late, she’s scurried off again.”

“Fuck, I’ve been chasing her for hours. Did you see where she went? …Hey Alex, Did you see where she went? …Hey dude, I’m talking to you!”

“Oh yeah, sorry… damn, she does look hot… anyway, she went that way. I’ll help you find her.”

“Thanks, I don’t want to get bit again.”

“Isn’t Michael on his way home tonight?”

“Yes and that’s why Asa is so pissed. If I don’t find her, I’m dead.”

“THERE SHE IS!”

“WHERE?”

“She just ran back in the house, I swear that was her.”

“Good! It’ll be easier to find her in there.”

“Looks like we can just follow this gratuitous trail of vodka.”

“That bitch. I bet she’s spilling it on purpose.”

“You think?”

“Looks like she went this way...”

“I just heard a noise.”

“Oh my god. Michael’s home. I’m so fucking screwed.”

“I’m out of here. I don’t want to get in any trouble. Good luck, you moron.”

Michael:

“Stop right there Alex. What the hell are you doing here? What the hell is all over the floor? Jordon, I think there’s a cat in here somewhere, find it and kick it out. Where is Luna? …I said where is Luna? …Hey Jordon, I’m talking to you!”

Luna: “Hi sir! I’m right here. I missed you!”

“Ah, there’s my sweet little princess! That’s a lovely pink dress you have on. I take it you’ve been a very good girl.”

“Of course I have! I’m always a good girl when you’re away.”

“Honey I’d like to believe you, I really would… but you forgot to take off your whiskers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment