Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Alex's Place


 *knock knock knock*

“Hello Luna.”

“Hi Alex!”

“What do you need?”

“I need a place to hide.”

“From who?”

“Michael.”

“Luna, you’re going to get me in trouble.”

“Promise not to tell.”

“Get in here. What did you do now?”

“Nothing, he’s just overreacting.”

“Give me your coat.”

“No thanks, I’m going to leave it on just in case he catches up to…”

*knock knock knock*

“Oh shit! That’s probably him, you got to hide me!”

“Luna, he’s my boss and I really don’t want to get involved.”

“It’s okay, he’ll never look for me in here…”

“Hey that’s my fucking bedroom!”

*knock knock knock*

“I’d answer that if I were you.”

“You better stay out of my shit, young lady!”

*knock knock…*

“Hey Michael! What’s up?”

“Where is she.”

“She’s around here somewhere.”

“She better not be in your bedroom.”

“That would be totally inappropriate of her.”

“I’d quit stalling if I were you.”

“Why, what did she do this time?”

“She lit my bedroom on fire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment