Friday, February 8, 2013

Friction


Michael:

“Luna, what the hell happened while I was gone? I’ve never seen so many nervous people and why did you take off before I left? I worried about you. Where the hell did you go?”

“I went over to Alex’s.”

“That late at night? What the fuck, Luna! That was completely inappropriate.” 

“That’s what he said but it started raining, so he let me in.”

“And shortly after that he took you home.”

“No. I stayed the night.”

“You fucking WHAT? Well, that explains all the fucking tension around here! What the hell where you thinking? What the hell was HE thinking? I want to talk to that bastard, right now!”

“Wait, don’t call him, please! He’s already mad at me for going over there and he made me sleep on the couch, promise. He just threw me a couple of… pillows, sir.”

“He should’ve taken you home.”

“He wanted to but Jordon started banging on the door and yelling at him. It pissed him off so he let me stay.”

“That’s fucking great. Well, I guess I can’t blame Alex for what happened, that leaves you.”

“Fine. Can I go now?”

“No you may not. Why did you tell Asa you weren’t his girl anymore?”

“Because he thinks I still like him but I don’t, promise.”

“I don’t believe a word you say. I should just lock you up when I leave.”

“No, just stop leaving.”

“That’s sweet Luna but you know I have important business to take care of.”

“Whatever.”

“Fix the attitude.”

“Sorry.”

“Go get ready for bed.”

“But I don’t...”

“Go.”

*sigh*

~~~

“Hey Alex, this is Michael. Call me when you get this message. It’s fucking important.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment