Monday, February 18, 2013

Game On


Michael:

“Luna, put down that game. You’ve been playing it for hours.”

“Okay, just a minute.”

“That’s what you said 20 minutes ago, put it down.”

“I will.”

“Put it down.”

“Okay.”

“LUNA, PUT IT DOWN! For Christ’s sake, what the hell is so fascinating about that damn game?”

“Nothing. I just want to win, I guess.”

“There’s a little more to it than that. Give it here.”

“In a minute.”

“Now...”

“HEY, GIVE THAT BACK!”

“No.”

“OH MY GOD! I think the world just ended.”

“It’s dinnertime. The world will start spinning again once you’ve eaten.”

“I’m not hungry anymore.”

“Don’t you dare tell me you’re hungry, then turn around and tell me you don’t want to eat.”

“I just want my stupid game back.”

“Tomorrow morning.”

*gasp*

“You’ll live.”

“No I won’t. I’m going to scream.”

“Don’t you dare.”

“I’m totally going to scream.”

“Oh yeah? Well if you do, I’m going to shove these in your mouth…”

“Are those… panties?”

“You don’t recognize them?”

“No!”

“Whoops, me bad.”

“HEY!”

“Calm down, Luna.”

“You miserable prick, I can’t believe you!”

“Luna I said calm down. It was just my handkerchief… see?”

“Give it here.”

“Fine...”

“You asshole.”

“See Luna, now that was a fun game. Eat your dinner.”

No comments:

Post a Comment