Friday, February 22, 2013

Pool Party


Alex:

“Hi Luna, you look mad as hell and in such a pretty dress! What’s wrong?”

“You! You’re what’s wrong, I saw you kiss that stupid girl.”

“What? Who? You mean that nice lady over there? I kissed the back of her hand!”

“I know you did and I didn’t like it.”

“Are you serious?”

“Don’t mess with me buster, I warned you. Keep your paws off the competition when I’m around or I will go berserk.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“So tell me Luna, what would you do if I walked over there right now and kissed that girl again?”

“You really want to know?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Fine.”

“Wait… Luna, get back here! Oh shit.”

Michael:

“Hey Alex. Do you mind telling me why Luna just ran off and pushed some poor woman into the pool?”

“She’s crazy! I just kissed the back of some lady’s hand and Luna went ballistic!”

“Oh boy. Sounds like her but I think she’s about to regret it. Check it out, Asa is sneaking up behind her.”

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes and there she goes! Into the pool. Fantastic job, Asa. I know you don’t like him Alex, but you got to admit, he has a very special way of communicating with her.”

“Can’t argue that point.”

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I better go take care of this. If I remember right, the delinquent is wearing a white dress and the wrong day of the week on her backside.”

“She’s a difficult student, sir.”

“Yeah, I know she is. I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment