Saturday, February 9, 2013

Safety First


Asa:

“Hey Luna! Where do you think you’re going?”

“Cutting class, so nowhere really.”

“Get in the car.”

“Okay.”

“Buckle up.”

“Where were you headed, sir?”

“None of your business. Where would you like to go?”

“I don’t care, just get me away from here.”

“Why? What happened.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Good, me neither. I’m still mad at you.”

“Figured.”

“You don’t seem very concerned.”

“OUCH! What the fuck did you slam on your brakes for? That hurt!”

“Good! You deserved it. I thought I told you to buckle up.”

“All you had to do was ask.”

“Shut up, Luna. You’re starting to give me a headache.”

“Sorry.”

“Suck on my cock for a little while, that ought to keep you quiet.”

“Very funny, sir.”

“I wasn’t kidding.”

“Is that Alex behind us?”

“WHERE!”

“OUCH! Fuck! You did that on purpose again. I think you broke my elbow this time.”

“FOR THE LAST TIME PUT YOUR FUCKING SEAT BELT ON!”

“I was going to but I forgot.”

“That’s not Alex. What kind of crack have you been smoking?”

“I don’t like crack.”

“Yes you do, hehehe. Which reminds me Luna, I got a little surprise for you the next time you come over.”

“Uh-oh. What is it?”

“It’s a fucking surprise, Luna. That means you don’t get to know.”

“I’m kind of worried.”

“You should be. I suppose we could go there now. Would you like that?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Make up your mind but remember, you don’t get a safe word when you're with me.”

“I know.”

“I’m not going to wait any longer for your answer, Luna.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don't really care what it is. Are you buckled up?”

*click*

“Perfect. Let’s go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment