Monday, October 7, 2013

The Wedding Part III

Luna:

“Oh great. Now I’m stuck in this stupid car and that bastard didn’t even leave me any smokes.

Fuck him.

I bet there's a few butts in the ashtray.

Sweet, there is and matches too.

Fuck. I can’t crack the window without any keys.

Dammit! Why do these stupid things always happen to me?

Fine. I’ll open the car door then. I don’t care if his fancy car gets wet.”

*BOOM!*

“GOD DAMMIT! That thunder nearly scared the shit out of me. 

It’s raining so hard I can’t see the church anymore.

I don’t like being out here.

I don’t like smoking these stupid butts either.

Speaking of butts, Asa was looking mighty fine tonight. No one should look that good in a suit. It’s taxing on a girl.

I want that new ring of his, holy shit it was fucking huge. 

I wonder if I could slip it off his finger.

He has a few more tattoos since I last saw him. Didn’t think there was room.

Sexy as hell.

Fuck, then he has to see me in this stupid dress. Good thing it’s mostly covered up by my coat.

Whoops! Would you look at that. There’s a brand new cigarette burn in my pretty yellow dress.

Sorry sir, I’m such a klutz sometimes.

Hmmm.

I’m bored.

I definitely want to go back inside.

I want to know what’s going on.

Asa’s always involved in the craziest shit.

Maybe I’ll just hide in the back of the room, no one will notice.

I’ve got to get out of this car, anyway.  I’m freezing.

It’s a plan then.

Wish me luck!”

No comments:

Post a Comment