Friday, October 4, 2013

The Wedding

Michael and Luna

Michael:  “Luna, go get dressed. The wedding starts in an hour.”

“Why do I have to go?”

“Why do you have to question me?”

“Why do you have to answer my question with a question?”

“They’ll be serving alcohol, sweetheart.”

“Should I wear the red dress or the blue one?”

“The red one. I want to be able to pick you out of the crowd.”

“I’ll behave.”

“Yeah, right.”

“I get bored.”

“You get in trouble.”

“Cures the boredom.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Alex and Asa

Alex: “Hey Asa. Are you going to the wedding?”

“Fuck yeah, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. I was banging that bitch a week ago. Can’t wait to watch her squirm when I walk in.”

“Oh shit! You aren’t going to start any trouble, are you?”

“Maybe.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael and Luna

Michael:  “Luna, that is NOT the red dress I had in mind and your fishnet stockings are completely inappropriate.”

“Fine. I’ll go put on my white dress.”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“We don’t need anyone mistaking you for the bride.”

“That would be so much fun.”

“No.”

“Fine. How about my gold dress?”

“No.”

“My black dress?”

“Fuck no!”

“Well god dammit! What do you want me to wear then?”

“What about your purple dress?”

“I ripped it falling out of the tree, remember?”

“Grrr. What about the pink one?”

“I burnt a hole in it.”

“Luna, that one was a gift.”

“It was also an accident.”

“Go put on your yellow dress.”

“I hate that thing!”

“I know. Let me know if you need help zipping it up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment