Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Wedding Part II

Alex & Michael

Alex: “Beautiful church for a wedding.”

“Yes, it is.”

“Have you seen Asa?”

“No.”

“Did you bring Luna?”

“She’s hanging up her coat.”

“It’s pouring rain out there.”

“Plenty of lightning and thunder, too.”

“Let me know if you see Asa.”

“Why?”

“Because he wasn’t invited.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Asa & Luna

Luna: “Hi sir. Beautiful night for a wedding, don’t you think?”

“What are you doing here?”

“It was Michael’s idea.”

“Follow me out to my car. I want to talk to you.”

“Fine but you owe me a cigarette.”

“Hurry up! It’s fucking nasty out.”

“I’m getting soaked!”

“Shut up and get in.”

“Damn, it’s really coming down now.”

“Fuck I hate the rain.”

“I love the rain, it’s so romantic.”

“Luna, you can’t go back in.”

“Why not?”

“I have a little business to take care of.”

“I don’t like the sound of that.”

“Stay here. I’ll tell Michael where you are.”

“But wait, sir! I want to come…”

*door slam*

“...dammit. I wanted to come with him. I hate being alone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment