Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Spirit


Michael: “Luna for the last time, I’m not buying any more Christmas lights! What the hell happened to them all?”

“I decorated in my room.”

“I was just in your room, I saw no lights.”

“They’re all in the closet, actually.”

“In the what? Luna, we have a million lights. There’s no way you used them all.”

*smiles*

“Fuck. I’ve got to see this.”

“Oh it’s beautiful sir, you’ll like it. It’s like swimming among the stars!”

“How the hell did you hang them all, dare I ask?”

“With nails, which reminds me I’m pretty sure you’re out of nails.”

“Great. And where the hell was my staff, while you were hammering away at the walls?”

“Not sure, I nailed my bedroom door shut for a little while. Anywho, are you ready to see this? Tada!”

“…Oh dear god.”

“I know, it’s pretty cool, right?”

“Luna, I’m in shock.”

“Oh that’s nothing. Check this out, I can make them blink!”

“Holy fuck Luna, turn that shit off!”

“Aw come on, it’s Christmas!”

“Jesus Christ!”

“That’s the spirit! Look, I can make them blink even faster…”

“Turn them off now!”



“Okay fine, there.”

“That’s better but the answer is still no. I’m not buying anymore lights.”

“What am I going to do about the tree?”

“Use your imagination.”

“Okay.”

“On second thought, don’t do that. I’ll bring home more lights tomorrow.”

“Yay, thank-you sir!”

*grumbles*

*giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment