Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gullible


Luna: “Sir, why are we at a bank?”

Asa : “Shut up and stay by my side.”

“Must be where rich people keep their money. It’s fancy.”

“I said be quiet.”

“Oh my god! Are you here to rob the place?”

“Fuck yes and I thought it’d be a fantastic idea to bring you along.”

“I sense a little sarcasm.”

“For the last time, shut the fuck up!”

“I will after you tell me why we’re here.”

“Fine, I have a job for you. Go to the ladies room and count the cameras, then come back and tell me where they are.”

“Oh my god, you ARE going to rob the place! Holy shit and you want me to help. That is so cool.”

“Go, god dammit!”

“Okay okay okay. I’ll be right back and you won’t be disappointed, sir!”

“You’re so damn gullible.”

“What did you call me?”

“Loveable, so damn loveable.”

“That’s what I thought.”

No comments:

Post a Comment