Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh, Tannenbaum


Michael: “Luna stand by the tree, I want to take a picture.”

“Okay!”

“Luna pull your dress back down, I’m not in the mood.”

“You’re no fun.”

“Stand a little closer to the tree.”

“Like this?”

“Luna get out of the tree.”

“Sheesh, okay. Is this better?”

“Perfect. Now stand still and wipe that stupid grin off your face.”

“That’s my normal smile.”

“No it is not, Luna! Now fucking smile like a normal fucking girl so I can take this fucking god damn picture!”

“Fine.”

“That’s very nice Luna, now hold it… *click* …Did you just stick out your tongue?”

“Hahahahahahah!”

“Oh you think that’s funny? I dare you to stick it out again.”

“No.”

“Why not.”

“Because you’re kind of quick.”

“And don’t you forget it. This is your last chance Luna, smile or else.”

“Or else what? Okay, dumb question. Hey! Let go of my hand. Where are you taking me?”

“I warned you.”

“What are you doing with those Christmas lights? Hey, you can’t tie me up with Christmas lights! Oh come on now. Where’s your sense of humor?”

“I’m about to show you, sweetheart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment