Friday, December 7, 2012

Limits


Luna: “Alex, don’t go.”

“Why not, Asa is here to pick you up.”

“I know and I don’t want to be alone with him.”

“Why not.”

“I accidentally kind of pissed him off yesterday.”

“Accidentally, my ass. I’m not going to feel sorry for you Luna, you piss him off on purpose.”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes you do, you do it for attention.”

“Well maybe I kind of like his attention.”

“Good, because he’s here to pick you up.”

“Aw, come on. You’re not going to feed poor little Luna to the big bad wolf now, are you?”

“Yes I am. Learn your lesson. ”

“Fine. I can handle Asa.”

“Good luck but be careful Luna. Men have limits and that fucker would probably kill you for testing his on the wrong day.”

Asa: “He’s right Luna, I would. Get in the car.”

Alex: “See you later, Princess.”

No comments:

Post a Comment