Thursday, May 16, 2013

Alex and Asa


“So Alex, I understand you’re having a little trouble with Luna.”

“Her schoolwork is pathetic.”

“So is her concept of time. I say we teach her a lesson.”

“What kind of lesson?”

“Oh, I don’t know. A lesson that will inspire her to do better, aim higher. One she won’t soon forget.”

“Not sure I’m in the mood to do business with the devil but what do you have in mind, exactly?”

“I say we take and dump her off somewhere, someplace remote. Let her fend for herself for a few days. I’d have security in place but she’d never notice. I could have the boys prep a site in no time.”

“I’m not up for kidnapping the girl.”

“We wouldn’t be. Michael would be in on it. I’d convince him.”

“How does traumatizing the poor girl get us what we want?”

“Women are obedient when they realize they need you. It’s as simple as that.”

“I don’t know, Asa.”

“If she decides to drop out of school, you’ll be out of a job, Alex.”

“That won’t happen.”

“You don’t know that. So, what do you say. Are you in?”

“Give me the night to think about it.”

“Something needs to change and you know it.”

“Oh, hey there Jordon. I didn’t see you there. Look Asa, just don’t do anything until tomorrow.”

“Suit yourself but you’re wasting time. Luna needs our help.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodbye, Asa.”

No comments:

Post a Comment