Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Swing


Asa to Jordon: “Have you seen Luna?”

“Yeah, she’s outside on the swing.”

“It’s fucking dark. Who let her out?”

“Not sure.”

“Jordon, that’s a piss poor fucking answer.”

“Sorry boss.”

“Who let her out?”

“I did.”

“Jody, I rely on you. What were you thinking?”

“Sorry, boss. It won’t happen again.”

“It can’t happen again. Take your job more serious!”

“I do take it serious, sir.”

“Jordon, you sent her outside without any guards in place!”

“I didn’t…”

“Dammit, Jordon! You’re going to get her killed!”

“No. That’s not what I…”

“Go fucking get her.”

“Yes sir.”

“Don’t ever do that again.”

“I won’t.”

“You’re important to me Jody but not more important than her. If you want to keep your job, keep her safe.”

“Yes sir.”

“Go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment