Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Monsters


“Luna?”

“Yes, Papa?”

“I had a chat with Alex today. How do you think it went?”

“Probably not good.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I never do anything good.”

“That’s not true, Luna. You do a lot of good things. Schoolwork just hasn’t been one of them lately.”

*sigh*

“What’s been going on?”

“Distracted, I guess.”

“By what?”

“I don’t know.”

“You’re keeping secrets from me, again.”

“No I’m not. I just don’t want you to overreact.”

“Overreact? To what Luna, start talking.”

“I haven’t been sleeping well and it makes me tired during the day. I hear noises at night, ones I’ve never heard before. I don’t know if they’re real or not but they’re starting to creep me out.”

“What kind of noises?”

“People noises, like someone else is there.”

“Is this why you asked to sleep in my bed?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well, the answer is still no. You can sleep there when I’m home but that’s it. I’ll have the boys sweep your room for anything suspicious. Would that make you feel better?”

“I told Asa about it and Jordon already looked.”

 “Well, I’ll have them look again. Your safety and well-being are very important to me, Luna and I can’t have you performing badly in school.”

“Yes sir.”

“It makes me look bad.”

“Okay, sir.”

“Please don’t make me look bad.”

“I won’t sir.

“Good girl. Come give me a kiss. Nice, now go up to your room to study. I’ll tell you when it’s time for bed.”

“Okay sir, bye then.”

*stares at her ass on the way out*

No comments:

Post a Comment