Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Houdini


Alex:  “Where’s Luna?”

Michael: “Upstairs in her room. She’s grounded.”

“Oh dear. What happened?”

“She got a little mouthy and I won’t put up with it.”

“She should know better.”

“Damn right! You don’t put up with it, do you?”

“Often.”

“Knock it off. That girl steps out of line every chance she gets. So, tell me why you’re here.”

“I came to talk to Luna.”

“Why.”

“She got in my briefcase earlier.”

“And…”

“And filled it with tuna fish.”

“Why?”

“I’m guessing because I wouldn’t take her to the aquarium.”

“LUNA!”

“You don’t need to call her down here. I’ll take care of it later.”

“Luna, get the fuck down here!”

“I should go.”

“Stay. Let me show how to deal with this one in the future.”

“Someone’s at the door.”

“Answer it then, I don’t have time. Luna, god dammit! I’m talking to you!”

“It’s Luna, sir. It appears she locked herself out in the rain.”

“You’re kidding me.”

“I see her through the keyhole. She’s flipping me off but I think it’s meant for you.”

“You better leave out the back door, I got this. Don’t need you getting any ideas on how to handle this one in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment