Sunday, May 25, 2014

Rain


Asa:  

“Come here, woman.”

“Ouch, let go of my hair!”

“You’re in big trouble.”

“Why?”

“You stole my jacket.”

“Did not, I found it.”

“In my closet?”

“Maybe.”

“God dammit, I’ve told you this before. Leave my shit alone!”

“But I missed you.”

“Write a letter.”

“I wanted to smell you.”

“My clothes are expensive. Don’t touch them!”

“Oh no, look at me. I’m touching your clothes, as we speak.”

“Smart ass.”

“Ow, give me my finger back.”

“Apologize.”

“I’m sorry you’re an asshole.”

“Dammit, woman.”

“Hey, put me down!”

“Where’s my jacket?”

“Put me down and I’ll go get it.”

“Where is it?”

“I left it outside on the fence.”

“You mean out in the pouring rain.”

“You should put me down faster so I can go get it.”

“It’s ruined, you little bitch!”

“Sorry.”

“Go get it.”

“You’re going to lock me out, aren’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Okay, bye!”

No comments:

Post a Comment