Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Intervention


Alex:

“Hi Luna.
Are you drunk? 
You look drunk.
That’s what I thought.
Here, let me help you inside.
Did you have fun at the party?
It was a little too loud for me.
What’s that?
You’re hungry.
Well, I have a bag of peanuts I was saving for later but here.
Honey, you have to shell them first.
Spit it out.
Oh jesus.
Here, let me help you.
What happened to your knee?
You don’t remember.
Maybe you shouldn’t drink so much then.
Don’t look at me like that.
It was just a suggestion.
Here, stick some peanuts in your mouth.
I said PEANUTS!
Calm down.
Geez, never mind.
As long as you’re having fun.
Did you run into Asa tonight?
No? 
Good. 
I hate that prick.
Honey, what are you doing?
You’re tired.
I bet you are but you can’t fall asleep on my lap.
I’m serious, hon.
Oh dear.
She’s not cooperating.
And… she’s no longer coherent.
Dammit.
Maybe I shouldn’t drink so much.
It’s getting hard to carry her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment