Sunday, March 30, 2014

Alex


Luna: 

“Where am I?”

“At home where you should be, in a guest room.”

“Where’s Asa?”

“Don’t worry about him.”

“Ow. Everything hurts.”

“I bet it does. Lie still, okay?”

“No. Take me back to Asa’s.”

“I will do no such thing.”

“Where’s papa?”

“Michael’s not here but Im sure he’s on his way.”

“Okay. I just need to tell him that I don’t want to go to the beach anymore, like ever again.”

“You’re delirious, sweetheart.”

“Ow, god dammit! Where is Asa?”

“Stop saying his name!”

“No! I want to see him.”

“You, my lady are really starting to piss me off.”

“Ow, fuck. It hurts too much.”

“See, you’re in no condition to move. Relax.”

“This sucks and you’re an asshole.”

“How am I an asshole? You don’t belong over there, for any reason.”

“Says who?”

“Says me.”

“Whatever.”

“Thanks for flipping me off, Luna. That’s charming.”

“I hate you.”

“Okay, I don’t have to listen to this. I’ll be in the other room if you need me.”

“Wait! I was just kidding… kind of.”

*door slam*

“Dammit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment