Monday, March 17, 2014

Attitude


That night, Luna stayed at Asa’s. It was mostly his idea. Despite having work to do he wanted her there, to keep her away from Alex. She didn’t mind, she poured him drinks and listened in when he talked on the phone. 

Hours later, he finished and whistled for her attention. She ran to sit on his lap. Her smile was big but it didn’t last. Asa was in a bad mood.

“I’m still mad about earlier,” he said. 

Luna sat quiet and listened.

“Control your temper,” he warned her. “It’s a big turn off. I like my women calm and composed.  Strive for it.”

“Okay,” she said and began to massage his crotch. Asa did his best to accommodate her.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Nothing. Can I have a cigarette?”

“Michael told you to quit.”

“But Michael isn’t here,” she said.

“I don’t like your attitude, Luna. You have no respect for people you should be listening to. Do what you’re fucking told, for once.”

“Okay,” she said. “Hey! Will you take me to the beach, tomorrow? It’s supposed to be nice.”

“Michael warned me you would ask. No, I won't.”

Luna got mad and swiped his smokes then bolted for the door. He whistled again but she was gone. He was not amused. 

A short time later he found her, passed out in his bed. Asa let her sleep. 

Luna snuck out before morning and went about her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment