Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pretty


Asa caught up with Luna outside the library. She was walking fast, headed home. He came up from behind and spun her around.

“What the fuck just happened in there?”

“Alex is a prick,” she said.

“I’ve been telling you that for years.”

She continued to walk but Asa stopped her again.

“You look like an idiot when you do shit like that. You hear me?” 

“I don’t care,” she said turning away. “He deserved it.” 

Then Luna tripped and fell.

“Get up,” Asa said. 

“Owie, I scraped my knee!” she complained.

Asa bent down and looked it over. After a moment, he stood back up with his analysis. 

“I’ve had bigger scratches on the head of my dick. Get up.”

Luna flipped him off then hurried to get on her feet.  They walked a little further but she had a limp and Asa didn’t like it. He told to knock it off so she did.

“You never answered my question, Luna. What the fuck happened in the library?” 

“I was just standing up for you,” she mumbled.

“Thank god for that,” he chuckled.

Luna told him to fuck off. He laughed and sighed then gave her some advice.

“Watch that pretty little mouth of yours, babe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment